Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Donahue Academy.
Contact the Admissions Office by email Admissions.K12@nulldonahueacademy.org or call 239-842-3237
The Donahue Academy has a selective admissions process, as we typically best serve those who are at or above grade level and who can reach our standards of behavior. The evaluation of each applicant is based on academic records, standardized test scores, admission assessments, interviews and recommendation forms. Donahue Academy admits qualified and mission-supporting students of any race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
Begin your online application by clicking here.
Age of Applicant by September 1st
Students must meet readiness requirements at the grade level for which they seek entry.
Students admitted to Pre-K are not automatically accepted into the Kindergarten Program the next year. 2019.2020 Prek Handbook
A separate admissions process happens for all applicants to Kindergarten. Click here for the Kindergarten Expectations document
Purchasing a house in Ave Maria does not guarantee admission to the school. Some grades may have waiting lists or evaluation may determine there is not a good fit. Advance promises of admission are not made. All admission decisions follow a formal process which includes written notification from the school and requires a deposit. Parents should not make assumptions of admissions outside of this formal process.
The following items must first be submitted to the Office of Admissions prior to scheduling an on-site assessment of the student:
- Most recent report card
- Standardized test results
- Individualized Education Plan (IEP) if applicable
- Teacher Recommendation Forms directly from the applicant’s school. Download form(s) below:
Once forms are completed the admissions department will contact you to schedule an on-site assessment.
Once your student is accepted, the following forms will be required to be submitted before the student may attend classes:
- Medical authorization for minor
- Medical authorization and permission
- Authorization for release and use of image
- Technology use agreement
- State of Florida school entry health exam (“Yellow Form”)
- Florida certification of immunization (“Blue Form”)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- Copy of baptismal certificate
- Copy of certificate of First Holy Communion (if applicable)
- Most recent report card from prior school (if applicable)
- Most recent standardized test results (if applicable)
- A $250 (per student) non-refundable initial admission fee is required after acceptance. This will secure your child’s seat in the class
The “Yellow” and “Blue” forms are available from any Florida physician’s office.
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office by email at Admissions.K12@nulldonahueacademy.org or call 239-304-7022.
Before making your final decision to attend Donahue Academy, please also read the Family Handbook to ensure you are aware of and agree to our policies.Share: